On Tuesday the 12th of August 2014 Google organized Google Partners product training at The Casuarina, Habitat World, India Habitat Centre – Lodhi Road, Delhi. Our company representative attended the same. The session was taken over by Anannya Roy Sen the Co-Founder & Sr. Partner at Digital Academy, a leading digital marketing training and consulting initiative in India. The session started at 9 and was for the whole day finishing at around 5.
There were around 40 representatives from different digital agencies across the north of India. The session was on a bit advance stage of Adwords than basis covering the below areas:-
- Leveraging Dynamic Keyword Insertion also known as DKI
- How Ad Extensions Leveraging can be done
- Understand and using of Tracking Conversions in Adwords & Using Analytics Reports
- How Split testing ads can be helpful and the proper manner to use them. How campaign experiments can lead us to finding the best options
- What is Adwords Editor ? How to use it and advantages of it
- Finally going over MCC that is My Client Center
Anannya Roy Sen covered all these areas with great clarity and was very helpful with all the questions and gave clear insight into the working of Adwords. Over all it was a very helpful session and gave our team also more exposure into the working of Adwords and how we can make more improvements in our workings which will benefit our clients. It was a great day of interacting with people in same line of working and exchanging ideas and views.
Looking forward to more such sessions.0
Leave a Comment