Megrisoft provides its service to you, subject to the following agreement laying down the Terms and Conditions of Use (“Agreement”), which may be updated by us from time to time.
- By accessing, browsing, or using www.megrisoft.com you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by the terms of this Agreement, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.megrisoft.com. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.megrisoft.com.
- Megrisoft may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the company. Your continued use of www.megrisoft.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Blogs: This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of the Company and referred to as “Individuals” hereafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this website entirely at the sole discretion of Megrisoft, in the form of “blogs”, as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of Megrisoft in any manner.
You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, you expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten Megrisoft or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Megrisoft or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of the Company, or that is otherwise detrimental to the Company.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information and shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You acknowledge that the company may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that you contribute.
Third Party Content: The website makes information of third parties available, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculation, company information and data about financial markets, including any regulatory authority and other financial markets and other data from external sources (the “Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by Megrisoft. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities or shares or to make any other type of investment or investment decision.
In addition, the Third Party Content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to you is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by the Company or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You may make based on your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason
Megrisoft makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that the Company or this website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Megrisoft or its subsidiary.
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of the Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
No Warranties: This website, the information and materials on the site, and any software made available on the website are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content.
Limitation of Damages: In no event shall Megrisoft or its subsidiary be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked Website, even if Megrisoft is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Disclaimer: The website may contain inaccuracies and typographical and clerical errors. Megrisoft expressly disclaims any obligation(s) to update this website or any of the materials on this website. Megrisoft does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. This Website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as technical advice of any manner.